Monday, July 5, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #11, Red, White and Blue



Well I have to say it's been a tough day recovering from yesterday's festivities. LOL I really wanted to craft but I could hardly make any decisions and my eyes for some reason have been burning all day. I did manage to sneak in a Tiddly Inks Challenge using the adorable Going Swimming. She's colored with Copics and cut with Nesties. I tried to make her look like she has a bit of a sunburn. Her goggles have clear epoxy stickers to make them shine. I did sort of a modified tent topped card with the Nesties Pinking Circles behind the image.
The image is popped and the sentiment is spelled out in Alpha Beads. The DP is DCWV from a Summer Glitter Stack from a year or two ago. And I finally got a chance to use that pretty grosgrain ribbon. Better be quick and post so I don't miss this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment