Monday, May 3, 2010

NSD MPS CHALLENGE #12 CRITTER-LICIOUS

Hello again.

 I was working on my Wild Card for tomorrow and 
I just had time to do on more challenge before it ends tonight.
This is challenge #12 ans it's called

Critter-licious
BEFORE
 This is a post-it holder cut at 3 x 6.75 inches, scored at 3-1/8 and 3-5/8 inches.
I used Score Tape to secure the post-its to it since they will be gifts.
The base is chipboard from ACM and the patterned cardstock from DCWV Songbird Collection.

 The Frog is from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge and cut at 2.5 inches on American Crafts cardstock.
Added pop dots for dimension and a little jewel for bling.

************
CRITTER-LICIOUS
AFTER
I added a ribbon as a closure and I left it long. 
It will be easier  to open and close.
 MUCH BETTER, RIGHT?
  Thanks for stopping by! 
and if you want tons of ideas with the Create a Critter cart, visit 
My Pink Stamper



No comments:

Post a Comment