Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Baby Frame


Just LOOK at that FACE! That's my dear friend Margie's newest grandson Angelo and she graciously allowed me to use his photo for my Everday Cricut project for today. I'd been dying to use my new Nursery Rhymes cartridge because I LOVE those darling silhouettes. The star is from George and I encourage any of you who never had a baby bug (like me) to go ahead and invest in that cart because it really has THE BEST basic shapes of anything out there. For some reason the shadow of the star looked better to me than the regular cut so I used it for all of the frame layers and just decreased the size by 1/4 inch each time while increasing the size of the inner circle to get the layered mat effect. I seem to be on a bit of a blue and yellow kick here (remember the Mother's Day card HERE?) Well I knew I had the perfect paper (thank heaven I could FIND it with the giant MESS in my craft room) with the little stars and moon so I just couldn't help myself.
Anyway, read all about my Frame HERE at Everyday Cricut, and if you haven't already be sure to scroll down a bit to enter to win my K& Co paper pad and the Just Because Background and Sentiment Downloadable Printable Stamps from The Cutting Cafe. A number of my DT sisters have sets they are giving away so be sure to check it out. My winners will be announced Friday so you all come back now, ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment