Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/GIFT CARD

Hello everyone...
I hope all the Mama's had a terrific day with
their loving families.
I had a big surprise...my brother and his family 
came over from Puerto Rico and spend almost two days with me.
They had a wedding to assist in Florida and they stopped here before they went down south.
I was in heaven. I haven't seen them in 5 years and they have a new addition to the family whom I got to be delighted with.
A 6 months old nephew!
The most adorable and happy baby I have ever seen.
I had a terrific Mama's day as you can see.
Priceless in my heart.

Well, now onto the series.

Today we have the Gift Card from page #70 and #39 in our series.

My Gift Card
5 inches



 This card you can cut on a 12x12 mat up to 7-1/4inches they say.

I was a bit at lost an in a hurry making this card. I did try the Glossy Accents. I bought it since I started making cards and tried it once before but it was a mess, lol since. As you can see on the hogs and the phrase, it looks pretty cool this time :)

I used Kraft cardstock for the base and band, construction paper for the envelope and the patterned paper is from a pack I purchased at Ross a while ago.

Now, I will present you
Lisa's Gift Card
 Don't you love it,
when we have such a different approach with the same card?

To visit Lisa's Blog,
click

I hope you enjoy the card for today, get inspired a bit and come back to visit me.
Comments are always welcome....
don't be shy and please say hello, 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment