Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bah! Humbug! Christmas Cracker Challenge


This week at Bah! Humbug! the challenge is Christmas Crackers. How fun! Wish that were more a tradition in the U.S. because I just love the idea. Sets a festive table, for sure. As usual, my worst dilemma was choosing paper. I wanted to make an elegant cracker (like the fabulous one offered as a Spot Prize this week) that would look pretty with my Mom's china. Then I remembered the gorgeous Linen Pack I'd won as a Spot Prize from the lovely Humbuggers last year. OOOh, it was tough to cut into. I'd been hoarding it for months but I dare say it was exactly what I was looking for. Not much else needed, just some ribbon and peelie borders to finish it off.

And of course a little Christmas greeting, UK style. Thanks again for my lovely prize, ladies. As you can see I'll be putting it to good use. And carry on, Carole and Ann. Fabulous work! Hope Max and Irene are on the mend, though. I miss you both. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment