Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bah! Humbug! Holly or Fairy Challenge and Tiddly Inks Refresh Me


Yea! Bah!Humbug! is back with their first challenge of the year. I know many are totally done with Christmas, but I'm raring to go. The gals are making it easy this week, allowing either holly or fairies for the challenge, but I immediately thought of Holly Bug from Tiddly Inks so I could do both. It is also the first challenge of the new year for Tiddly Inks and we have some changes on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Our Design Team is divided into an A and B group and being on the B team, my Tiddly Inks card this week did not have to follow the current challenge, but I love the idea of a "refreshing" all white card with the only color being that of the image, so I decided to meet the current Tiddly Inks challenge with this card as well.


I cut Holly Bug and her frame with my Nesties. The background mat is embossed with the Cuttlebug Holly folder. I used white peelies to hide the raw edges and used the MS double scallop border punch on the bottom edges of the card. All I needed then were some adhesive pearls and an organdy bow for embellies. Be sure to check out the fabulous creations by the rest of the Tiddly Inkers and read about the exciting new images, challenges and prizes we have for the new year. And I know at least a few of my friends who vowed to get a jump start on Christmas cards for this next Christmas so now's the time to get going with a little help from Bah!Humbug! Oh, and hey, if you get a chance, take a scroll down to see my Whimsical Wednesdays Guest Designer card. This week's theme is Alice in Wonderland and I'm really proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment