Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CBSDT "INSPIRED BY A BOOK" CHALLENGE


HELLO
my dear friends...i think i am too relaxed to come back to the blogging world. it is taking me longer after the holiday vacations getting back to the swing of life, lol
but here i am after working on some etsy order, i finally had time to get my project done for 

this week we have a project inspired by any book you like. mine is based on one that my son had to read for school. sometimes if he really likes the book he asks me if i would like to read it and this one brought huge tears to my eyes. it is called "Flowers for Algernon" by David Keyes. if you click on the title it will give you more details of what the story is about. Algernon is a mouse and this is what i used for my card.

Live Simply
image #26 for the mouse
image #30 for the frame





 hope you like it and play along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot.

still love you all!
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment