Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cutie Couples from Peggy Loves Vintage


Just in time for Valentine's Day, Peggy has release 3 new sets of Cuties Couples Cut Outs available on the Peggy Loves Vintage Website, Etsy, and Ebay stores. The cut outs are an easy fast way to enjoy Peggy's adorable images and I immediately fell in love with this cute couple from Cutie Couples 3. You remember my dinner party last week? Well, I pulled out all the stops with my best china, crystal and silver, but the bad news was it all required hand washing. We had spent 2 days cleaning and cooking and enjoyed it all immensely, but at 1:00am I was hardly in the the mood to begin washing the mounds of dishes (although waking up to them is infinitely worse). As I was wrapping up leftovers, there was DH washing away. Got to love him! The retro DP is DCWV Nana's kichen stack and the sentiment was computer generated using my Greeting Card Factory Deluxe program.


I used Scalloped Rectangles and Petite Circle Nesties on the front and Mega Classic Ovals and Mega Scalloped Oval Nesties inside. The hearts are a MS punch. I thought it would make a cute Valentine or Anniversary card, or in this case, a Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment