Friday, January 21, 2011

WELL WISHES


hello

me me, the winner of the blog hop contacted me and soon i will be making a little surprise goodie box for her. i am very happy she did get my email and claimed her prize.
congrats to me me--!!

i made these two cute tags using another set of clear stamps from my pink stamper.
Well Wishes
 the tags are from a child's year image #11 using shift and the tag feature.
 the flowers are from accent essentials image #46 using the shift key. the leaves are also from the same cart: shift and images # 41 and 42.
i misted the flowers with water, i crunched them, dried them with the heat gun, inked them and glued the layers on top of each other. they were different sizes, varying a few eights of an inch. the leaves were also misted, crunched and inked. really easy to make. the sentiment i used is from the set below in case you want to check it out.
HAPPIEST MOMENTS

thanks for stopping by
 and a big hug to all.
*_*



No comments:

Post a Comment