Thursday, January 20, 2011

MY PINK STAMPER BLOG HOP WINNER

  hello my sweet friends, followers and visitors. everyday is getting a bit better ;p thanks for your "get well wishes and good vibes". they are stored in a special place in my heart. love you all--!!


 i want to say again i am so very thankful for all of you who stopped by to participate in "My Pink Stamper Blog Hop" and left a sweet comment on my blog and another huge "thank you" to the ones who took the time to be a follower even it was not a requirement...i appreciate you DID-!!

 now, we do have a winner:

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net




CONGRATS-!!
to ME ME who said:
Love your paper choice--and the inside is awesome. Pat plweir @ satx . rr . com
even my hyacinths are sprouting, yay!! i saved them from last year in the same pot.

you know my other passion is gardening. not that i can do much of that anymore. but when i am able to garden, it gives lots-lots of pleasure. 
if i dare to say: more pleasure than this "our craft" i love so very much.
 bye-bye now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment