Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HAPPY EVERYTHING


and an mps blog hop and health update.
---
i went yesterday to the reuma doctor for the first time and she was very nice. she will be examining some tests i have had done, but all it seems to point out to a bad flare up of my condition. i am back on one of my old medicine. i thought that medicine was not really working, but she says none of them will take completely my pain away--mo magic wand here either. :(  it is not the first time i hear that. 
 this is a condition i have to live with for the rest of my life and it will flare up for the rest on my life too. i have to go for a blood test for lupus. i never had that test done tough, let's see.  i have had every other therapy, massages, injections, rx that has shred my stomach and more... and nothing really works. oh well...put my 
"big girl smile on again", and keep forward. that is all i can do :)
i feel much better and last night i was able to sleep the whole night. i still have my son's cold and now my lower back pain has moved to my middle back, but i should be back to "normal" soon.
---
 my mps blog hop winner will be announced sometime tomorrow th, jan. 20.

---
now onto a card i made the other day with a new set of clears stamp from my pink stamper, robyn.

Happy Everything
5 x 4
I needed to think happy these days and this sent
image got my mind in gear.:P
made with kraft cardstock and K&Co embellishments.
i really liked how clean the sentiment came out. i used a colorbox ink for it, very nice.
if you would like to see more of this Happiest Moments set,  
 where she has lots more to choose from too:)


i think it came out very pretty.

----

I also wanted to show you a pic of the ice storm we just had. if look a bit closer you can see the ice shining on top of the snow that we already had.
  this is it for now,
i will be back tomorrow with a winner for the blog hop.
hugs to all and thanks again for being there to hear me vent ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment