Monday, January 10, 2011

Macabre Monday Bizarre Birthday Challenge


Eiyiyi! I'm so far behind! Two days of no crafting in preparation for my dinner party knocked me for a loop but for once I was able to relax and enjoy my own party so it was worth it. However, I was late getting my cards done (don't be silly, of course I don't plan ahead) and will be even later at posting them. Hang in there y'all. this week at Haunted Design House the challenge is Bizarre Birthdays. I had the sentiment in my head before I'd even designed the card and had several stamps in mind, but finally chose my Holy City stamps from Smeared Ink. Love the fabby graveyard scenes from Charleston S.C. So "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil" dont'cha think? It's an A2 card (rare for me) using my Wonky Squares Nesties and the off cuts from my "Cracked" punch around the page set by MS. The sentiment is computer generated and the cool metal skull brad is by Recollections.

Inside, more tombstones, matted in red with drippy goo punched at the bottom. HeeHee! As Barb said, great for a milestone birthday, no?

Just did a bit of popping and that it. So why did the darn thing take me hours to finish? I'm sooooo ADD! LOL So go see how the Minions are celebrating this week. The cards are really a hoot and I know you'd love to play along. This one's a good one! And don't forget to pop back for my BBTB2 card a little later on. Need some breakfast now, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment