Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and My Faves From 2010



Vintage Challenge for the Cuttlebug Spot with Peggy Loves Vintage Image
(Just think of this as the New Year's Baby and the first of my faves from 2010)


Here's wishing all of my fabulous friends a healthy, happy 2o11! You have no idea what you mean to me and I thank you so much for your love, inspiration and support.
We're celebrating in Sausalito so I thought I'd schedule a little trip down memory lane and bring you my faves of 2010. I wanted to go month by month, but let's face it, in some months the mojo flowed better than others. LOL There's a little more diversity than last year's faves HERE. I can't always explain why I've chosen what I've chosen but I hope you enjoy. You can click the link if you're at all interested in the original post.


A Child's Year Door Hanger for BBTB2 and Featured Designer for the Chirp Newsletter


for BBTB2







Chic for BBTB2


Twinkle Twinkle for Everyday Cricut (with link for free .cut file HERE)


Daddy's Girl for Tiddly Inks





Happy 60th Hank!


Love Never Dies for BBTB2



Thanks Sew Much for BBTB2



Blue Christmas with Kenny K image.

No comments:

Post a Comment