Sunday, January 16, 2011

Macabre Monday Hell Hath No Fury Challenge


On week's Macabre Monday at Haunted Design House the challenge is "Hell Hath No Fury" and we're betting it's a popular one. LOL I, of course, have no experience in this matter, but if I did...

So anyway, I thought it was about time I did a Cricut card, being the Creepy Cricut Cween and all. I already had the sentiment in my mind. so I decided to make a bed shaped card using a bed from Everyday Paper Dolls with Design Studio. The stamp is Baby Cakes by Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente for Stampotique. The sentiment is computer generated, cut with my Nesties.
Fully opened, the card reveals the full intentions of the poor scorned girl. Obviously she's much happier with the thought. Revenge is so sweet. (dig the cute metal knife) The smiling face is that of Karin, another Stampotique stamp by Penney/Torrente. The blood spatter on the computer sentiment is from the Inky Dreams set from Smeared Ink.
Here you can see how both the bottom of the bed and the hand cut pillow open and how the front sentiment, secured with a skully brad, slides to open it. It really was fun to design and I hope you all find the humor in it. Now, if you want to see some hilarious crazy bee-otch projects along this line, check out the rest of the Macabre Minions designs at Haunted Design House. We're dying to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment