Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tiddly Inks Clock


My project for Tiddly Inks this week actually started last week with the Just Be Me Challenge. While perusing all of Christy's adorable images looking for something that fit, I came across Time Will Tell. Time seems to be getting away from her and that's exactly how I've felt since maybe October. I had a tough time with a layout however, and eventually put it aside for a future date. Then I came across a quote on the sidebar of Disney Dreamer's Designs (Melissa's Blog) that made me LOL. SOOO ME and perfect with Time Will Tell! I've only modified it slightly and decided to make a little clock to hang in the craft room and keep me on track (yeah, right!) Well, at least it will keep me smiling. The frame is a little $3.00 number from Walmart, the only one I could find in the right shape. The DP is Heidi Grace.

I've colored Time Will Tell with Copics (notice she has red hair) and cut her out and matted her with my Nesties Labels Seventeen, then inked with Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass while she was still in the die. I used my Cropadile Big Bite to punch the hole for the clockworks (several times to make it big enough).

Here's a better view of the sentiment and the little embellie in the corner which is a Dienamics Die from My Favorite things. The leaves are hand cut. This is definitely one of my favorite quotes right now which fits right in with the current Quote Me Challenge at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and there's still loads of time left to play so why not take a look.
Edit: WooHoo! Hot off the press! There's also a fab new release at Tiddly Inks that includes these adorable images and check out Fabulous Inky Friday for even more creative inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment