Saturday, January 22, 2011

FOR YOUR BABY


it has been so cold in the neighborhood. i do not like to go out when is this cold but had to go to a meeting on saturday morning for a musical my son is in where he got the lead. i then went food shopping since they are expecting another snow storm this week, better have some food in the house, ;p
i decided to stop at joann's and saw they now have the pink atg. i had a 50 % off coupon and bought a refill for it. if anybody knows where i can buy them by the case at a good price, please, would you shoot me an email or let me know in a comment. thanks!

this card is totally out of my color comfort zone but since i try my best to be versatile i played with pastels colors since is for a baby.


For Your Baby
5 inch square card
 the plane is the shadow of image#1 on the b is for boys cricut cartridge, the star is from a child's year image #46-- icon feature and i added a rub-on.

see the martha stewart ribbon???not too pleased with it but it was the one i had that matched better. i also inked around my images but not on the white border across.  i left that out of the inking process, ;p. that border is from straight from the nest, image# 32 using the layer/shadow feature.


the "for your baby" stamp is from one of my dear robyn's latest clear stamp sets called 
i have been using this set a lot lately and i will be using it for the graduation parties too.

 i finished my card with another cut of the plane on the inside.
any questions, please...just ask. i read all my comments...they feed my soul ;p

hugs and love to all--!!
*_*

No comments:

Post a Comment