Saturday, January 8, 2011

THINK PINK MINI CARD


ok, ..so i really haven't get back to the swing of things like you already notice but i am very excited about the mps dt. this definitely will get me going.  i also have been working on the lime light team projects and i have been working on a few things for etsy--i just haven't been posting ;p

since i am going to think pink again, lol (love it) i made this cutie yesterday to share with you guys.

Think Pink
4.25 x 3.5
i used create a critter for the famous little bird and one of my first stamp sets from mps



here you can see the embossing behind the birdie ;p
too cute. you can also see i paper pierced around the sentiment.



please, if you have any questions about my projects, do not hesitate to shoot me an email.
I am all email friendly too. 
i am trying to achieve a better labeling system and less is more when posting anyway--;p



Hugs to all!
*-*

No comments:

Post a Comment