Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge #35 - Late AGAIN!


This week at Bah!Humbug! (my FAVE Christmas blog) it was all about using our favorite mediums. I was really all set to cheat and do a digi stamp or something (not that I don't also LOVE digi stamps) to save a it of time, but you all know that there's nothing I love more than my Cricut and doing shaped cards. I did sort of cheat since this shape wasn't one of my own doing (thank God for the Hello Kitty Greetings cart!) but Goliath wanted me to do a Christmas card for Daddy much like the one I've already done for Jezebel, so far be it from ME to disappoint. I did have to muck around in Design Studio a bit to remove the bow from the kitty's head (Goliath's no sissy). The holly got the claws up though, and would you believe I found it on Jubilee? Who knew? I almost NEVER use that cart. I'm also extremely fond of texture and dimension, so the layers are popped, the outfit "cuttled" with the Cuttlebug Argyle and Swiss Dots folders, the kitty flocked, the fur trim done with Flower Soft, and the holly shined up with some Glossy Accents (obviously not dry yet in the pic.) Added a candy cane, button, bow and bells on his toes and called it done. Pretty sure I'm late again but it was a valiant effort. Sorry, Ann, Max and Irene! Of course it's too late for you to join in this challenge, (the deadline being UK time and all) but a new one starts tomorrow! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment