Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bah!Humbug! Text Challenge and Caardvarks Clean and Simple


WooHoo! I'm recovering from TWO nights of concerts and dinners at Wente Vineyards (Don Henley and Harry Connick Jr.) but I still managed to do the current Bah! Humbug! challenge (before the last minute) which is text. I bought this 3 pack of Christmas text stamps by Hero Arts at M's a least a year ago but hadn't inked them up. I thought they would be perfect for some clean and simple Christmas cards that I could also enter in the current Caardvarks challenge (thanks to Heidi for reminding me and for being about the best example of CAS on the planet) as well. I cut it out with my Nesties Classic Rectangles and then cut a scalloped rectangle out of a white mat. I then embossed it with the Cuttlebug Holly folder. I'm anxious to do more of these with the other two stamps in the set.

I'm really happy with the results, especially after I popped the mat and text and added the few adhesive pearls. They do match a bit better than they appear to in the picture. You can still have a go at both these challenges so pop over to Bah! Humbug! and Caardvarks and take a look at the beautiful inspiration from the DT members.

No comments:

Post a Comment