Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Challenge 37 - Stars


I fully intended to be a bit quicker with my Bah!Humbug! card this week, but when DH suggested a road trip yesterday to Carmel, I just couldn't say no. It's been mighty hot the last few days here and we were looking forward to cooling off a bit down there but no...........! Gorgeous, but still PLENTY hot. So here I am playing catch up as usual. The challenge is Stars. The star on my card was cut from Very Merry Tags with the tag and hole contours hidden in Cricut Design Studio. I then made mats using my Labels 13 Nesties.

The embossing behind the star is Tim Holtz Swirls folder and the top mat is the limited edition Christmas Stars Cuttlebug folder I got from Custom Crops. The peelie sentiment is silver, so to tie it in I added a silver peelie border to the outside the gold mat and silver adhesive beads to the star and corners. The mats and star are popped for dimension and that's about it.

About 4:30 yesterday we went down to the Carmel beach as the clouds started to roll in. Ahh, cool at last! Wish I were still there. It's deathly hot again!

No comments:

Post a Comment