Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stampotique Not So Sweet 16


Been missing playing along with the Stampotique Designer's Challenge and I thought the theme "Not So Sweet 16" was a hoot, especially since this time we need to use all Stampotique stamps (of which I have a TON!) I think I'll put a little disclaimer that this is in no means autobiographical and any similarity in theme to my Cuttlebug Spot card is purely coincidental. LOL This is Smile and Girl with Heart Purse by Daniel Torrente. The car was cut on my Cricut using Graphically Speaking. The tires are embossed with the Cuttlebug Herringbone folder. The Bingo card is Melissa Frances, exclamation point is Grungeboard, license plate "sweet" is Colorbok and DP is K&Co Alleghany Plum. The sentiment is Stampotique from Carol's Collection.



Enough said, except for one thing. It was supposed to be a birthday card for a non girly girl. OOOps! Perhaps for a 16 year old boy with an inside sentiment "May all your Birthday dreams come true" ? :D Perhaps I can get my mind out of the gutter and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment