Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macabre Monday #58 Magical Mayhem and Sweet Pea Stamps Challenge - Show Us Your Dream


There's Magical Mayhem at Haunted Design House this week and I've used the gorgeous ching-chou kuik's Exotic Halloween from Sweet Pea Stamps. I have to say these images look intimidating to color, but I'm always so proud of myself when they're done. Magical, wouldn't you say? She's colored with Copics and highlighted with Spica Pens for extra sparkle (which of course doesn't show in the pic). I chose the colors from the fab paper by Basic Grey Eerie 6x6 pad. She's cut and matted with my Nesties labels 9 and I added some tiny Rain Dots to the DP for texture. I gathered some gorgeous webby ribbon sent by my Sinister Sister, Creepy Glowbug (thanks, Glo!) and added a Prima flower, some orange rhinestones and 2 star pins by Making Memories (that looked like magic wands to me). I'm also entering this in the very first Sweet Pea challenge at In a Sweet Pea Dream which is Show Us Your Dream. The Macabre Minions have wonderful things in store for you at Haunted Design House so be sure to take a look and come play along. Then pop on over to In a Sweet Pea Dream to check out the great new things happening at this fabulous new challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment