Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bah! Humbug! Christmas Carol Challenge and some pix


This week's challenge at Bah!Humbug! is Christmas Carols and I fully intended to do a true Carol theme but when we got home from our anniversary trip my (HUGE) Stampotique order was waiting for me and boy was I excited. I really got a kick out of Oh My Dear by Daniel Torrente so I decided to make him Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Simple card colored with Copics, inked with Distress and cut with Nesties Large Deckle Mega Rectangles. DP is Making Memories.

His shiny red nose is an adhesive bead. His shirt and antler warmers crack me up. (Not to mentiion the checked pants!)

Now you know I love Christmas, but in true Bah! Humbug! fashion (from Ebenezer, not Ann, Max and Irene, LOL), I added a computer generated sentiment inside that I hope doesn't offend. I can think of several people who would find this highly amusing.



And speaking of deer, these guys hung out with us Monday at Cavallo Point.

And as promised, the view of the Golden Gate from our balcony Monday afternoon. It was gorgeous and in the 80's (fairly unusual for Sausalito) and the 1996 Caymus Cabernet was divine!

But it went from that...to THIS the next morning. It had dropped 30 degrees and with the fog and mist, Brrr... No coffee on the balcony, but instead in the window seat by the fireplace. No matter, a good time was had by all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment