Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Quicky Just for Fun!


Ooh, I've been a bad blogger this week. Tough to get back in the swing of things. I did craft on Thurs, but can't reveal that quite yet. And yesterday? Way too gorgeous so DH and I enjoyed the day together. I did manage a little (and I mean A2 which I almost NEVER make) card using some of my new stuff. Cute jack-o-lantern punch and photo corners are EK Success, mini bingo card is Jenni Bowlin. DP is Graphic 45 halloween in Wonderland (from the 8x8 pad). The punkin stamp is on the Stampotique Halloween Cube 2 by Daniel Torrente colored with Copics, inked with Antique Linen Distress, cut with Nesties and mounted on Nesties Inverted Scalloped Circles. The epoxy "a" is Studio K by K&Co and of course the infamous Alpha Beads. Ribbon from M's from last year and that's IT! Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment