Thursday, September 23, 2010

Peggy Loves Vintage and a Freebie


I was craving vintage so where better to find it than Peggy Loves Vintage printable images. I pulled out the Scottish CD Volume 1 and besides all of the adorable little Scottie dogs I fell in love with this romantic couple (and the little doggie's pretty darn cute, too). I'm low on anniversary cards in my stash and thought this would make a lovely one, or perhaps for a wedding so I chose a Best Wishes peel-off sentiment. WooHoo, double duty! The coordinating papers are from Making Memories. I trimmed the image with some more peelie borders, added some adhesive beads and some gorgeous tassel trim (thanks Kellie) and had a beautiful card in minutes.
But I couldn't stop there. Peggy has acquired her very first "official" vintage Halloween card and she's sharing it with ALL of us! Isn't She a Sweetheart? This little ghostie is up for grabs at the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog. I saved it to my computer, printed him out, cut a mat with my Labels Nine Nesties and some cool goo from the border of a Creative Imaginations page. The little tag letters Rebecca Sower Nostalgiques for Sticko (from M's). A few beads and some Halloween ribbon and I was two for two. So be sure to browse around the Peggy Loves Vintage Blog for more fun freebies and be sure to visit the STORE to preview the new CD's. She also has some deals going on just in time for the holidays. Remember, those CD's are available in FTP format as well if you just can't wait for the mail and there are downloadable Greeting Card Cut-Outs for a quick vintage fix. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment