Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flashback Friday 3.0 - First Challenge Card


Thanks to my dear friend Smita, I found a fun challenge on the fabulously creative Amy Tsuruta's Blog. Flashback Friday let's you take a walk down memory lane and the previous winner get's to pick the next challenge. I was happy to see that another blogging buddy (and cat lover), Rose was GD and had chosen the challenge so I just HAD to play along. (Besides, the work was already done, WooHoo!) Rose asked for our very first challenge card. I KNEW mine had been for the original BBTB challenge blog because it was the reason I made a blog in the first place. I SOOOO admired the DT and wanted to be just like them when I grew up. :D Although I had been inspred by a few of the previous BBTB challenges, this was the first one I actually did on time and posted to their blog: the car cut from Mickey and friends from November 12, 2008. My dear friend Leah loaned me the cartridge so I could play along (and to this day I still don't own it!). Notice I've been doing my shape cards a LONG time and I'm still taking my pix on the same tablecloth on my washer/dryer in the laundry room. LOL If you're interested in my original post with details you can find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment