Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kenny K's Challenge #10 Embossing


This is my first time playing along with Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge. I so love these images and was anxious to color Devilish Donna (seriously, that's her name!). I've been listening to music (Eva Cassidy) and her version of Autumn Leaves is pretty amazing (it's definitely a Fall day here) so I used it as inspiration. The gorgeous purple paper is from K&Co Allegheny Plum. I tore some paper for the mat behind and embossed it with the Cuttlebug Allegro folder and added some embossed leaves. Missing you is from the Forever Friends Card Making Combo. (also Cuttlebug)

Donna is colored with Copics and I used spica pens for some sparkle. Can you see it here? Maybe, sort of. Hard to capture that.

I didn't have the right color ribbon so I colored some with my Copics and added a copper heart charm. The leaves and Donna are popped for dimension. Well, I just went to check out the time and I'm too late for the challenge. Bummer! I would have done this card anyway, though. Hope you like. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment