Saturday, September 4, 2010

Anniversary Card and BBTB2 Blog Hop Winner


Monday is our 35th Anniversary, but before I say anything else, I want to thank Queen B. Without the inspiration from her adorable Tiddly Inks Back to School card, I would still be scrambling for the perfect idea. Now perhaps I have some 'splaining to do. My DH (that's dear husband, Andrea) always gives me the sweetest, most romantic cards on the planet. I've learned however, over the past 35 years, that he prefers...something...else. LOL When I saw the KennyK's Gothik Angelz digis (this one's Allura Von D, isn't she cheeky? ahhh...literally!) I KNEW that one of those babes FOR sure was gonna end up on the card, but NerdyBot from Tiddly Inks? Oh yeah, perfect!



When we were in college my sorority sisters teased the crap out of me for dating a PhD candidate in PHYSICS. They went so far as to buy the poster "Are you a NERD?" (with the guy in the flood pants, white short sleeved shirt and tie with the pocket protector, taped together glasses and slide rule on his belt) and hung it in my room. Trust me, David NEVER looked like that. (I picked him out at the MSU swimming pool...enough said! ;D ) He, however, frequently refers to himself as a nerd so I'm reasonably sure no offense will be taken. I'm positive he'll get a kick out of the sentiment (and little Allura there) and I guarantee he'll LOLwhen he opens it up. That however, is private, but let's just say there may be some reference to a slide rule. HeeHee! (Sorry, haven't cleaned the gutter yet.)



Now on to what you've TRULY been waiting for; the winner of the $30.00 gift certificate to Custom Crops. DRUMROLL PLEASE.....................................




WooHoo! Congratulations # 81, Penniannie who wrote




Please email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com to arrange for your prize.
Oh and I apologize if I haven't made it around to your blog this week. I'm scrambling to get my DT stuff done so we can truly enjoy the weekend. (I promised no crafting)

No comments:

Post a Comment