Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bah! Humbug! A Child's Christmas


Okay, don't laugh. I know this doesn't look like me but I was scrambling today and didn't want to miss another challenge deadline. This week at Bah! Humbug! the theme was a Child's Christmas. I have this cute digital stamp set that I've been dying to use so I thought it would make a fun Christmas card for a little boy. It's already colored, so how easy is that, but for the life of me I can't remember where I got it. (Any help would be appreciated here, so if you recognize it, let me know.) The small bugs were cut with Nesties and backed with an MS snowflake punch and the gem "Fa La La" is from the M's $ bin. I thought the long thin card would be perfect for sending cash so there you go. I worked seriously hard today on something special for next week so I think I just ran out of juice. Sorry ladies. UPDATE: The adorable buggy stuff is from Lettering Delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment