Monday, June 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY FUN WITH GYPSY WANDERINGS

Hello my friends

I just came back from the gym...yeah! I still going...you thought I was going to quit, uh? LOL
I haven't lost a pound yet and this week is my fourth week. Of course I am not following any specific diet,
just watching what I eat but I still have trouble with that
sweet tooth I have in my mouth. 
I think I am going to pull it out, lmbo.

Anyway...I am here because I made a card last night. Since I purchased the G, I haven't hardly used any of the carts that came with it. I really like the images on Gypsy Wanderings and that is what I used last night. 
I looked and saw this adorable boat and since one of the new
Lite Cartridges is called B is for Boys it came to my mind that B is for boats too, lol (what a goof, uh?)

I set the size at 5 inches and used  the hide contour on my G for first time (much easier to use than on DS), then I flipped the image on the left and did the welding.

 I cut the welded images on white Wausau Linen cardstock. Then I added three more boats on my G screen/mat  at 4.75. I used three 5 by 5 squares of cardstock (red, blue and kraft) and cut. I then cut those boats in different pieces to assemble my boat. I did some texture to the mastil with my cuttlebug and faux-stitched around everything.

These are some rub-on's I added to the inside and more faux-stitch.

These are the inside sides.

and this is a close-up with the MPS Birthday Fun clear stamp.

I am so surprised about this beautiful image right there in the Gypsy and I did not see it before.

Hope you like it and find this post useful.

Psss! nobody has guessed yet what I did with the money.
I will wait until Friday and then I will tell.

Thanks for stopping by!

 I will have Wild Card #48 tomorrow.
I can't believe I am almost done with them.
YAY!!!!

Have a great day!

Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment