Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/SHOWER

Hello my friends! 
I was just at the Cricut MB and what a mess this Cricut Circle has brought in to the board.

  and...I almost forgot about the Wild Card.
This is a very simple and beautiful card. I didn't make any fuss over it.
I think if you add too much, it will take away from it.

Shower Card
8 inches
(this is the max on a 12 by 12)
 I just took scraps of cardstock and put them behind the open cuts and
n the back of them I used a long piece
of the same American Crafts white cardstock I used for the base of the card and cover them.
I used those flowers to cover a mistake.
(my yellow cardstock peeled right on top while trying to get adhesive off of it) 
I also added some rhinestones for a bit of a bling. 


I used a My Minds eye 12 by 12 paper to make the envelope. The envelope has a nice shape to it.
You can customize it to your needs too.

Well, this is it for now.

 I hope you enjoy this simple card and I bet it look even better without the Prima flowers I had to use to cover the boo-boo.

Hugs to you all and have a nice day!

Don't forget to take a look at
Audrey's
Cute and Some
for Showcase #11.



No comments:

Post a Comment