Sunday, June 27, 2010

Haunted Design House Noxious Toxins


I'm rushing to get this in under the wire. These week's Macabre Monday is Noxious Toxins so I made a shaped card using Cricut DS and The Summer in Paris cart. The label stamp is Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is Bombshell stamps. Bat is a Rain Dot. I'll come back and edit, but I gotta get it in NOW! Phew, made it!
I'm sorry I've been sort of MIA on some of my favorite blogs but I've been crafting my little heart out. Besides my Cuttlebug Spot and BBTB2 next week I am also one of the guest designers for July at Tickled Pink Stamps! (WooHoo!) All next week we'll be previewing the NEW RELEASE of the Lil Lolitas so check back every day to see what's coming. They're SOOOOOOO cute!! You will NOT want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment