Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Tickled Pink to be a Guest Designer at Tickled Pink Stamps


WooHoo! Today is the very first day of the preview release of the NEW Lil Lolitas and I get to be a part of it. Thank you sooo much Kellie for inviting me to participate in this Tickled Pink Stamps Blog world wide event. Each day this week we'll have a BRAND NEW stamp to show you. I KNOW you already love the Lil Lolitas at Tickled Pink Stamps and now they're back for more stamping fun!
First up is 20's Evie. Tell me she's not a DOLL! I inked her up, colored her with Copics and Tea Dye Distress ink. My sentiment is computer generated, inspired by the song "You Oughta Be In Pictures" because doesn't she just look like little starlette fom the silent movie days? (So how many of you remember that one? LOL)

I was inspired to make a side step card and use the Graphic 45 Communique papers which are chock full of the perfect vintage images.
The typewriter key letters are also Graphic 45 and I backed them with larger black dots and added clear epoxy stickers on top. This was sooo much fun to embellish! Be sure to stop by the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog to see the fabulous creations done by the Pink Ladies and my Guest Design Team partner Peta. Leave a comment there and you'll be in the running to win your very own Evie. I'm sure you'll be just itching to get your hand on ALL of the Lil Lolitas stamps. So if you'd like to win them all, follow the instructions on the Tickled Pink Stamps Blog and you could be the lucky winner of ALL 6! WooHoo! Tickled Pink Stamps is the ONLY place you can get them, and I'm SOOOO happy that Kellie has decided to ship her stamps internationally. Don't worry though. Even though they come all the way from Australia, the shipping is better than most of the US online stores I've ordered from. New release is coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment