Thursday, June 3, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/HANUKKAH

I am not in love with this card at all. 
I do not like how it came out but for lack of time I didn't make the other version. I wanted to be kind of true to the original colors of blue and silver but for some reason I guess I left my mojo behind today.
This is what I got and please leave me you options
or tips how would you make this one more attractive to the eye.
This is card # 46 from page # 77 of the handbook.

Despite the fiasco I proudly present you 

My Hanukkah Card
5 inches
The blue cardstock base is from Debbie Mumm. I believe the silver one is from DCWV.
---
 I added Glossy Accent to the star after changing the color a bit with a marker.
I added stickles to the candles and embossed the darker blue paper.
---
 This is the inside and I outlined the phrase with my Cri-Kits black pen,
not that you can see it well on the photo.

I know you guys are very sweet and you are going to say it's perfect but I know is not me...not my style.
 But...that is what came out today :(

(SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO MAKE IT BETTER ARE WELCOME) 

UPDATE: My pearls were too big for the star but I found this little rhinestones ones on a pack I have in my stash. They were pumpkins but you can take the tiny jewels apart and that is what I did.
I definitely think it looks much better.
Thanks again for your input ladies.

Here is the new and improved Hanukkah Card
 What do you think?

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment