Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Tickled PINK! and FILLED with MUCHNESS!


I know, AMAZING that I'm posting AGAIN on Monday, but it can't be helped. I FINALLY got some mounting foam to use with the adorable Lil Lolita Ivy from Tickled Pink Stamps that I won over at The Burtonesque Dolls challenge and I wanted to enter into the Tickled Pink Monthly Challenge that ends TOMORROW (but that's Aussie time so I don't want to miss it.) It's a fabulous sketch by owner Kellie that was fun and easy to follow. I also happened to see that the Pink Ladies over at The Tickled Pink Blog has a challenge for a Girly Girl card so I made sure to use girly girl colors and all sorts of girly embellies like flower, ribbons, butterflies and pearls. That leads me to the 3rd challenge for this card, The MUCHNESS challenge at Oh Alice! Certainly Ivy is Alice inspired and as far as muchness? Well, you know me and my adhesive pearls, alpha beads and patterned paper combos. More is never enough I always say. LOL
So, Ivy is colored with Copics and for once I chose the DP first so I could color her to match. She's cut out with my Nesties Mega Ovals Large and matted with Mega Scalloped ovals. Of course it is popped because dimension is also something you can NEVER have too much of. The butterflies are MS and adhered to allow for the wings to fly.
Adhesive pearls on the butterfly bodies as well as the 3rd layer of ribbon. I love the whole idea of "muchness" so much that I had to use it as the sentiment spelled out in my beloved Alpha Beads. What fun I've had with this! Can't wait to color Ivy again and am keeping my fingers crossed that I win some more Lil Lolitas. (If not, my pocketbook will be taking a beating because I just love them all and I hear more are coming soon! Also, as you can see on my sidebar, there's going to be a new Lil Lolita Challenge Blog called Lil Lolita Boutique! I just can't wait! I do have to thank my dear friend Jodie, one of the fabulous Pink Ladies for turning me on to Tickled Pink and the fabulous Lil Lolitas. I'm so happy that they now ship stamps worldwide from Tickled Pink Stamps (except Magnolias) and I was AMAZed how quickly they come (better than most of the US shippers I've been dealing with lately.) Thanks so much Kellie for this glorious stamp! xxD NEWS FLASH! I made the TOP 5! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment