Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My New Jammies and Bah! Humbug! Anything Goes


Look at my gorgeous new jammies that my sweet friend Lillie sent me! Aren't they GORGEOUS!?! and with my initials on and EVERYTHING!!!! Thank you SO MUCH, girlfriend! My E and CB are truly stylin' now. Lillie has these gorgeous jammies for sale HERE, too so don't leave your bugs NAKED. LOL

Also a big THANKS to the gals at Bah!Humbug! I just received my gorgeous linen papers and they are exquisite! Now I have to get the nerve to cut into them. OOOOhhhh noooo! The challenge this week is Anything Goes! Should be easy, but with all of the ideas running around in my head I actually got all flustered. Fortunately yesterday I was visiting Flowerdisco's Scrap Hut and she had done a lovely card using Wildcard. (She's been doing ALL of the cards from that cart with her friend Lisa and it's been just AMAZING!) Anyway, the stack of pressies made me think of Christmas so I made my own version using traditional Christmas colors and instead of using the card, I just used the cutouts with a mat from George so I could pop the it and emboss it with the limited edition Snowflakes folder available at Custom Crops.
I used a combination of shiny and textured foil board and then just added a peelie sentiment and holly leaves (Stampendous) and a couple of gems. Woo Hoo! Love the clean modern look and this wouldn't be too tough to make multiples of either. Thanks Agnes for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment