Wednesday, June 9, 2010

OK...GAME IS OVER...

I just came back from a meeting and two of you guessed the right amount but I do have to go with the first one that posted as I said before.

Now, I did say FOLLOWERS and because I do understand sometimes we do not read the whole post I am going to let this one slide because the person who won is not a registered follower but it is obvious she follows my blog because she was here...know what I mean?

Sooo..... the winner is 
craftymom205
who said:
"I'll say $25.00. The cards are great.
Thanks to all of you who participated. 
This was a short and fun thing to do.
It was nice reading all the guesses!!!
Now...congratulations to craftymom205.
You can email me your address at
flowerdiscosscraphutatgmaildotcom

ETA: YOU HAVE ONE WEEK FROM TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR PRICE.
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment