Tuesday, June 1, 2010

WILD CARD WITH LISA/CARRIAGE

Hello my friends
I hope all of you had a nice weekend...
a nice Memorial Day Celebration.

I am here to introduce you to another card of the Wild Card Series. 
This is # 45 from page #76 of the booklet.The largest size you can cut it is 6 inches on a 12 by 12 mat.
Now, 
I present you with
My Carriage Card
5 inches
 The papers used are from KI Memories Classic Prints I purchased at Hobby Lobby.
---
I had all the images on my Gypsy.
I had pressure and blade depth at 3 and it cut like butter, lol.
---
This is the inside.
(NOTE:  I adhered all the KI papers to a cardstcok base from Debbie Mumm).
---
The back of the card and the envelope using a construction paper again.

Lisa's Carriage Card
(not avail)

I hope you like it.

This is another one I made on November of last year for my niece.


Hugs to All!

Another Note: If you want to participate on Audrey's Showcase
please click HERE for more info.

 Have Fun
with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment