Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lil Lolita Boutique Challenge 2



I can't believe I did it AGAIN! I missed the Lil Lolita Boutique #2 challenge deadline here too! Why didn't I post when I got back from the city last night (too tired!). I could KICK myself! ( I just need a secretary to keep me on track with the deadlines and the time zones although this one is in Australia, soo...) Either that or the linky thingy is on the blinky again. Anyway, this was an inspiration challenge using the photo above and I'm afraid I took it very literally. The cake is done in multiple layers using the Wildcard cartridge and I embossed with the new Tim Holtz Swirls folder. The flowers are wedding confetti and prima and of course brown and pink adhesive pearls. The paper is iridescent by Recollections.

I turned Ivy into a bride masking the apron on her dress and stamping it several times to give her a layered skirt. she's colored with Copics and I added a tulle veil and popped her hat. fun challenge, just wish I hadn't missed it. (Can't wait 'til the next one, I should start on it today! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment