Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge 10


This is post # 3 for today (do you belive it?) so if you're looking for the Tickled Pink Stamps Lil Lolita Preview Day 1 or the BBTB2 Blog Hop, please scroll down. (Even if you aren't, you don't want to miss them because there are PRIZES to be had. )


I didn't expect to sneak this one in today but you know how I LOVE the Tiddly Inks. The challenge this week is embellishments, but not just ANY embellishments. We must use lace or buttons or BOTH. I hadn't used my Petite Q stamp yet so I printed her out and colored her face and hair with my Copics and them paper pieced the tiers of her dress in 3 different DP's. I cut her out with my Circle Nesties and popped her on a square cut with my MS Crown Punch Around the Page set. (I'm FINALLY getting the hang of those, WOOHOO!) Her crown and scepter are brads.

For the embellies, I wove ribbon through my lace and strung it diagonally through the punched square. The bow is topped with a clear button I made to match using one of the DP's from her dress. Again I'm about down to the wire so I better get moving. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see The Lil Lolitas Fashionista Preview Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment